Direct Repair (DR) is a voluntary program that provides participating repair shops the opportunity to conduct the first estimate on select eligible claims.
Shop Measures & Performance Recognition
As part of our commitment to supporting the collision repair industry, MPI created the Shop Measures & Performance Recognition programs to encourage improved operations and efficiency, repair quality, and reduced repair cost.
Job Aids & Reference
- Net Promoter Scores (NPS)
- Mitchell Repair Statuses
- Repair Accuracy
- Quality of Repair – Questions & Answers
- AutocheX: Orientation to Repair Shops PowerPoint Presentation
- AutocheX FAQ
- Mitchell AutocheX Quick Start Guide
- Realized Parts Savings Job Aid
- Realized Parts Savings Vehicle Groups
- Repair Records on File Job Aid