Manitoba Welding Certification Test Locations
Welding Qualification Tests are scheduled every Thursday from 8:30am - 5:00pm in Winnipeg. Applicants must register and book an appointment for an upcoming test date. A minimum of a weeks' notice is required to ensure that all Prep Test Material is available for review prior to the test.
To register for the I-CAR Welding Qualification Test:
- Students will contact I-CAR to provide a credit card number to pay for their upcoming session to be kept on hand until #6 below.
- I-CAR will notify MPI staff that the application has been received.
- MPI will send out student materials.
- MPI will notify the student of the date of the class.
- MPI will notify I-CAR of the date of the class for the student.
- I-CAR will immediately process the cc and will create a class on the website (visible to all) to register the students.
- MPI will notify I-CAR if it receives advance notification that the student cannot make the class, in which case fee will be refunded.
- If the student misses the class and no notice has been received, the class fee will not be refunded.
Winnipeg: 1981 Plessis Rd.
Training & Research Dept.
Brandon: MPI Service Centre
731 1st Street
Thompson: MPI Claim Centre
53 Commercial Place
If you have any questions, please contact Brenda Plohman, MPI Training & Research @ 204-985-8770 ext 7725 or email: email@example.com
Payment Options: Cheque, Visa or Mastercard